This webinar focuses on all the components you need to get started as a business owner in the health and wellness industry – from a solid product and guiding mission to strong real estate strategy.
We will walk you through the different steps and dimensions to getting your health and wellness-related business up and running successfully.
This Webinar Will Help You Learn:
- Why you need an adaptable product and business model
- How to align your strategy, brand and overall mission to create consistent messaging
- Expansion and marketing fundamentals supporting growth
- What to look for in training and support
Who Should Watch:
- Health and wellness fanatics
- Restaurant industry professionals
- Franchisees of other QSR concepts
- Smoothie King brand enthusiasts
Who Are Your Speakers?
Kevin King, Smoothie King Chief Development Officer
Kevin King is the Chief Development Officer for Smoothie King, leading the strategic and tactical aspects of the smoothie franchise brand’s expansion throughout the world.
Prior to Smoothie King, Kevin worked as the Chief Development Officer for international pizza franchise Papa Murphy’s, after graduating with a degree in management from Miami University. During his tenure at Smoothie King, Kevin has seen five consecutive years of positive same store sales with the brand.
Fern Dawkins, Smoothie King Multi-Unit Franchisee
Fern Dawkins has been a Smoothie King franchisee for three years, after opening her first franchise in Pearland, Texas. She is also the founder of her own holdings company, JM Carty Holdings, LLC, which she created to purchase and manage her portfolio of franchises.
Fern earned her law degree at the University of Arkansas – School of Law at Fayetteville and worked as an in-house attorney in Walmart’s Health and Wellness legal department.