Smoothie King franchisees are drawn to our 1,300+ store system because they believe in our mission to inspire people to live a healthy and active lifestyle, they believe in our vision to be an integral part of everyone’s health and fitness journey, are proud to serve our products, enjoy a simplified business model and can generate a strong return on investment.
However, each franchisee has unique experiences from which they draw business lessons to improve unit-level performance and help them achieve their objectives.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what’s included:
- EVOLVE OR YOU’LL DISSOLVE
- Roger Wilder – Multi-Unit Franchisee since 2001
- LEAD BY EXAMPLE – AND BY LISTENING
- Alexandra Kavi – Military Veteran and Multi-Unit Franchisee since 2005
- BUILD A MANAGEMENT TEAM YOU CAN TRUST
- Yonas Hagos – Military Veteran, Multi-Brand Operator and Multi-Unit Franchise since 2019
- GROW WHEN IT MAKES SENSE
- Travis Bolster – Multi-Unit Franchisee since 2001
- BE STRATEGIC ABOUT REAL ESTATE
- Bill Colaianni – Military Veteran, Multi-Brand Operator and Multi-Unit Franchisee since 2015
Click below to dive into the business lessons each of these franchisees has learned as Smoothie King owners.