3 Critical Marketing Ingredients for Smoothie Bar Owners
Dec 21, 2017
The multibillion dollar smoothie market continues to grow within the quick-service restaurant (QSR) segment. In order to stand out within this booming industry, a comprehensive and effective marketing plan is a must for smoothie bar owners.
Why read this white paper:
The purpose of this resource is to show you how to effectively create and implement a marketing plan to increase brand awareness and cultivate a loyal customer base in the ever-changing smoothie industry.
You will read about the different components of a comprehensive marketing plan for your QSR concept, including:
- Pinpointing a target demographic
- Establishing an effective brand image
- Identifying your key differentiators
From online to local and traditional advertising avenues, there are many different ways you can effectively reach your audience:
- Digital - 53 percent of consumers search for local businesses online at least once per month.
- Local - 82 percent of U.S. consumers consider corporate social responsibility and community relations when deciding which products or services to buy.
- Traditional - 56 percent of those who opened direct mail items, went on or visited the store to learn more about the products and services.
In this whitepaper, learn how to effectively implement each of these marketing ingredients to catalyze the success of your smoothie concept. You will also gain valuable insights into how Smoothie King supports our franchisees in each of these facets. To learn more, download the whitepaper here.